Dog & Owner Hanging Rules
Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior.
- Limit of 2 dogs per person per visit
- No dog or people food is allowed in the fenced area of the dog park.
- Sorry, no children under the age of 16 are allowed in the off leashed area. No exceptions.
- Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste stations are provided.
- Owners must prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting, etc
- Dogs must be unleashed in the transition corridor upon entering Park. ONLY ONE GATE OPEN AT A TIME.
- Owners must have a visible leash for each dog at all times.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered, and well socialized.
- Owners who disregard these rules will permanently lose all dogpark privileges
- Dog Park monitors are located in the park for your beloved pets safety
- No Smoking is allowed in the off leash park area